We know how.
Ask us, we are glad to advice you!
Specific-Group Germany GmbH
Specific-Group Nordrhein-Westfahlen GmbH
Rheindorfer Strasse 3
Specific-Group Germany GmbH
Mainzer Landstraße 69
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 89 125 031 315
DSP DF for banking
DSP stands for Digital Service Platform and DF for Digital Factory. DSP DF is a product that makes it possible to digitize your business processes, which today are still manual and paper-based. Here, in banking, there are optimal applications.
The goal in banking is:
1.) To achieve higher customer satisfaction through faster turnaround times and fewer process loops
2.) Higher employee satisfaction: correspondence between what is offered and customer demand as a motivation factor
3.) Higher efficiency: integrated administration as the key to flexible and success-oriented banking business
Was does DSP DF offer to corporate customers?
The main focus here is given to customer-oriented Global Transaction Banking and optimization throughout electronic business (from SME’s to multinational companies). However, other fields of application in business areas such as wealth management, securities trading and business and private customer service are also thinkable and can be digitalised.
The GTB business is characterized by a portfolio of services, such as eBanking, SWIFT, order management, pooling, MT101 / AZV, virtual accounting, cash collection and many other services that can be represented via individual contracts and administration services.
Digital Service Platform is a system that
- provides software to support the consulting process for the e-bank’s respective specialists
- optimizes internal customer, authorization and system administration
- provides important information to the costumer support
- enables more accurate pricing process depending on the qualification, and
- facilitates an electronic dialogue 24/7 starting from the first minute throughout the whole customer life cycle, in addition to the personal customer service,
- provides customers with an opportunity to amend their contracts with the bank fully digitally and view them in real time.
Digital Service Platform (DSP DF) has three main goals:
- Significantly shortening the bank’s customer onboarding process - the goal is immediate “enabling”
- Optimizing error handling, waiting times and duplicate master data entries - the goal is to win clients in an interchangeable service environment through top quality services and short maturities, thereby increasing the bank’s yield range and improving transparency (revision, investigations by public prosecutors)
- Make customer self-service possible after initial installation- the goal is to make sure that bank customers are immediately able to make changes to their contract themselves.
DSP DF creates added value for GTB business
Areas where Digital Service Platform (DSP DF) is applied:
- KYC (Know Your Customer) and account opening
- Corporate customers / EBICS contract
- Product contracts, product information distribution
- Expanded Payment Environment, MT101 -> Cash pooling administration and contracts
- Support and customer service: today and tomorrow with instant payments
- Advanced service administration, e.g. virtual accounts
- Optimization of contractual cooperation in the entire customer engagement (digital customer files for contracts, agreements and the like)
- Digital conclusion of contracts for transactional products in non-standard areas such as trade finance / commodity orders
- Declarations of consent such as MIFID II
What you get
- Customer loyalty through closer integration into banking business
- Cost optimization through complete E-2-E automation
- Decreased time-to-market in all operations
- Customer satisfaction through increased transparency and better service